Not Actively Recruiting
Friday, May 21, 2021
This is a full-time, fixed-hourly rate opportunity under the direction of the Reservations Operations Analyst. This opportunity is available to internal and external candidates who have been in a quality assurance or administrative position with a minimum of one (1) year sales experience.
The purpose of this position is supporting, monitoring, scoring and mentoring our Travel Sales Specialists on their call quality, customer service, successful fulfilment of all the required call attributes during a sales/change call, and demonstration of their destination/product knowledge.
Job Responsibilities included, but are not limited to:
• Provide quality monitoring and data trending analysis support to Classic Vacations agents, supervisors, and upper management
• Uphold Classic’s luxury call standards and coach agents to meet and exceed the nine required attributes
• Demonstrate ethical vigilance and model behaviors that support the companies’ values of integrity, dependability and luxury
• Submit recommendations for continuous improvement by analyzing trends discovered during quality analysis
• Recognize and report on training and development needs discovered in mentoring, recordings, etc.
• Apply diverse mentoring methods and tools to best meet an agent’s individual development needs
• Document calls which may be detrimental to Classic Vacations’ customers, to ensure ‘real time’ mentoring and resolution
• Oversee and participate in bi-weekly calibration meetings
• Acknowledge agents’ accomplishments and successes to encourage further development and growth
• Calculate employees’ bi-weekly incentive and report to Workforce Management for payroll
• Operate within our monitoring software, NICE®, to record and score inbound calls
• Send packages via NICE® to Supervisors for any training issues (i.e.: Product Knowledge needs attention, Service of the call, etc.)
• Electronically distribute agents’ monitor graphs to Classic Vacations agents, supervisors, and upper management
• Maintain NICE® – adding and removing agents as needed
• Assist agents with questions regarding policies and protocol
• Administer classroom training of new employees, focused on the understanding of the nine required attributes
• Report and seek urgent resolution for unethical behavior
• Maintain Excel spreadsheets, tracking each agents’ monitor results, incentives, etc.
• Additional duties as assigned
Requirements and skills:
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
• All prospective candidates must have worked in a sales or quality assurance position for a minimum of one (1) year, with experience in tele-sales or an inbound call center environment.
• You should have a basic understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Access – with an intermediate working level of Excel and a willingness to learn new technology.
• Candidates should demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail is necessary for a Reservations Support & Coaching Agent.
• Candidates are consistent in their judgement and decisions.
• You will need to be a teammate, working closely with your peers, agents, supervisors, and management to ensure completion of the teams’ tasks within set deadlines.
• Proficiency in NICE® is a plus.
• We expect you to be self-motivated, flexible, and unbiased with your decisions.
• You are ethically vigilant, with a high level of integrity, impartiality and confidentiality.
• You will learn/remain current on policies and procedures, as well as product and destination knowledge, in order to better coach agents and score calls.
• We need you able to work independently and communicate in a conversational manner that promotes dialogue and establishes rapport.
• You should have excellent follow-through, ensuring completion of tasks assigned.
• We require candidates to maintain the highest level of attendance and punctuality, to arrive for work on their scheduled days and times as set by management.