Not Actively Recruiting
Friday, August 6, 2021
The Product Development coordinator will assist the managers, managing director, vice president of the Product Development department with reservation training, organizing events, merchandising, reporting, tasking and other projects as needed.
The Product Development coordinator’s success will be measured by her/his ability to:
- Assist product management team with the tasking process for hotel and/or ground contracts and addenda.
- Initiate corresponding load sheets
- Track completion
- Spot check/QA information loaded in reservation system
- Assist on reporting and day-to-day tasks and/or projects
- Provide accurate pricing and special offer details for weekly merchandising grids and for ongoing marketing campaigns, including Lifestyle campaigns, soft season, and destination specific campaigns.
- Provide content, pricing and accurate details on “suggested itineraries” to merchandise packages for pre/post cruise and multi-destination trips.
- Update PD SharePoint information to be relevant, current, accurate and complete.
- Communicate to relevant departments the full details of reservations incentives
- Prepare and distribute New Hotel Announcements, sales flyers and job aids
- Assist in gathering required information for destination brochures – including content, fact sheets and images.
- Communicate holiday availability “Holiday Helper” to sales and reservations team
- Develop, populate, and constantly update a comprehensive database that allows him/her to accurately communicate consortia amenities offered by hotel partners.
- Develop, populate, and constantly update a comprehensive database that allows him/her to maintain updated vendor contacts in Outlook or other database as directed by the PD team.
- Register, manage, coordinate, and communicate Classic Vacations tradeshow participation as well as off-site and onsite appointments with vendors, site inspection schedule and arrangements for accommodations and ground transportation.
- Oversee planning of Reservations Training events, including but not limited to:
- Develop, distribute and collect vendor check list
- Finalize details with all vendors
- Prepare Tradeshow chain/property folder/binder dossier, to include: vendor reports, property information and related marketing materials.
- Coordinate ongoing vendor training opportunities at our call center in San Jose, including arranging catering as needed
- Assist in coordinating Partner Appreciation Events as needed (such as ILTM, Christmas Party)
- Execute and compile periodic business reports for hotel partners, tourist boards and internal audience
- Manage updates to Product Development training manual
- Competitive Analysis shops and responsibilities
Skills required for this position include proficient computer skills (Word, Outlook and PowerPoint), advanced Excel skills, high attention to detail, and excellent verbal & written communications skills. College degree preferred.
Click Here to submit resume
* or submit your resume and cover letter via e-mail to [email protected]. Please add the Job Title and Job ID to your e-mail's subject line.