Not Actively Recruiting
Friday, May 21, 2021
The Product Operations Administrator for QA and Training requires detailed knowledge of the Operations system, processes, strong communication skills, and multi-tasking abilities.
Skills required for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Prior experience with the quality assurance process, or in a quality assurance role is highly desirable
• Basic math skills (High School or equivalent)
• Advanced computer skills (Windows, Outlook, Excel, and data entry), typing (40 WPM +)
• High attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to multi-task, learn the specifics of each of Classic’s processes and programs, problem solve, and meet deadlines
• Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic, changing environment
• Proficiency in all Product Operations processes
• Prior experience as a Product Operations Administrator, with a strong understanding of processes and procedures
Specific competency requirements are outlined below. The duties and responsibilities below set forth some, but not all, of the job requirements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: The Product Operations Administrator for QA and Training is responsible for verifying the accuracy and consistency of the information entered into Classic’s databases (PleX and Drupal) as well provide training to staff, including the following:
• Verifying, and maintaining accuracy with all the data entered by the Product Operations staff into the system.
• Identify erroneous load, including:
• Rates & margins
• Content consistency and spelling accuracy
• Terms and conditions
• Research problems and source solutions
• Process daily and weekly connector QA reports
• Manage QA Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook to be able to compose letters and emails, calculate buy/sell margins, and understand how data entry affects company profits
• Assume additional responsibilities as defined by Supervisor, Manager, or Director.
• Training and documentation review with all new staff members
• Provide continued training as needed to staff
Communication Skills :
• Writing skills – Demonstrate solid verbal and written communication skills through staff feedback and correspondence
• Verbal Skills- Must be able to answer questions from management and staff
• Provide quick, courteous, and logical response
• Keep others informed on the status of progress toward a solution
• Elevate critical issues as needed
• Communicate with co-workers to answer questions, share best practices, helping to solve problems, and assisting with work
• Provide a clear and concise explanation of data entry processes
Personal Effectiveness :
• Strive for 100% accuracy of data load and related duties in a timely fashion
• Recognize and identify system discrepancies and offer possible solutions
• A strong analytical ability for addressing complex problems
• Demonstrate a strong work ethic and team commitment to achieve department goals
• Demonstrate a positive attitude and nurture relationships with co-workers, management, members of other departments, and external vendors
• Contribute to the achievement of business objectives and goals within deadlines
• Manage projects as assigned by Product Operations Supervisor, Manager, and Director.
• Identify, improve and design processes to streamline efficiencies in daily workload, inter-departmental operations, and internal/external communications as related to Product Development department functions.
• Assume additional responsibilities as defined by Supervisor, Manager, and Director.
• Proven ability to work effectively with all levels of business leaders