Not Actively Recruiting
This is an hourly position. The Groups Coordinator position is responsible for all processes of a group once the contract is signed and the deposit is received. This includes managing hotel and airline contracts and addendums and all communications with the clients and vendors.
• Input data for groups booked into Group Manger
• Accountable for meeting all contract and addendum deadlines
• Responsible for database integrity and maintenance of input data
• Responsible for customer satisfaction
• Responsible for quality control of reservations and ticketing
• Responsible for maintaining service standards by processing requests in a timely manner
• Strong time management and follow-up skills
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, and the internet
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Strive for 100% accuracy of group bookings and related duties in a timely fashion.
• Recognize and identify system discrepancies and offer possible solutions
• Demonstrate a strong work ethic and team commitment to achieve department goals
• Demonstrate positive attitude and nurture relationships with co-workers, management and members of other departments
• Focus on contributing to the achievement of business objectives and goals within deadlines
• Manage projects as assigned by Group Manager.
• Identify, improve and design processes to streamline efficiencies in daily workload, inter-departmental operations, and internal/external communications as related to the Reservations department functions.
Click Here to submit resume
* or submit your resume and cover letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add the Job Title and Job ID to your e-mail's subject line.